MSP SERIES PUMPS
- Graded casting & EN – 8 / SS 316 / SS – 410 Shaft increase service life.
- Minimum need for inspection and maintenance because greased for life, external lubrication.
- Drive options of electric motor, coupled or belt drive versions or by Petrol / Diesel engine.
- Perfect sealing assured by high quality mechanical seal which can not run dry because of in-pump oil reservoir.
- Effluent treatment, Sewage Plants, Dyes and Intermediate Industries.
- Dewatering Docks, Ports, Vessels, Swamps, Basements, Trenches, Construction sites, Swimming Pools etc.
- Pumping petroleum products like L.D.O., Diesel, Petrol, Kerosene etc.
- Transfer of Chemicals, Solvents, Effluents, Hot Water, Chilled Water, Condensate etc.
Impeller : Cast Iron / SS – 316, SS – 304 / Bronze, or as per request
Pump Casing : Cast Iron / SS – 316, SS – 304 Bronze, or as per request
Shaft / Sleeve : EN – 8 / SS – 316, SS – 304 or as per request
Mechanical Seal : Carbon Vs. Ceramic / Tc Vs Tc with NBR / Viton / PTFE
- Perfect selfpriming action with maximum suction head of 8 meters.
- Back Pullout design, simplifies inspection and maintenance.
- Impellers with wider flow passage avoid clogging and can handle solids up to 24 mm diameter.
- Compact, light weight and yet rugged construction.
Capacity : Up 270 m3 /Hr.
Suction Head : Up to 8 Mt.
Head : Up to 57 Mt.
Solids : Up to 24 mm Dia